What better way to savor the last sweet moments of summer than with everyone’s favorite seasonal fruit: watermelon.
Here at Noom, we love watermelon. Not only does it taste delicious but it has tons of awesome health benefits too!
Watermelon is over 90% water, helping you stay hydrated in the summer heat. It’s also low in calories (coming in at under 50 calories per cup!) and provides a hefty dose of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin B6.
To celebrate, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite healthy watermelon recipes for any occasion.
Breaking the fast?
Why not wake up with watermelon? Start your day on a sweet note and:
- Grab this yummy strawberry watermelon smoothie to go
- Have pizza for breakfast with this sweet alternative
- Push your boundaries with breakfast push-pops
- Make your morning with cold overnight oats
- Perfect your plating with this watermelon parfait
Let’s face it, we all get ’em. If you’re looking for a snack to tide you over to dinner:
- Sip on watermelon-lime agua fresca (fancy for watermelon water!)
- Go nuts for this watermelon and pistachio combo
- Stay cool with watermelon popsicles
- Fill up on this fruitful salad
- Make your day with this coconut watermelon milkshake
Although it’s inexpensive, it doesn’t mean watermelon has to taste cheap. Go gourmet and:
- Stick to these watermelon feta mint skewers as an app
- Jam to this strawberry watermelon jelly
- Impress your guests with watermelon soup
- Grill up some watermelon and toss it into a salad
- Dance to the beat of this watermelon salsa
- Have your watermelon and eat watermelon cake too
What’s your favorite way to enjoy watermelon?