At Noom, our health coaches work with people with all kinds of lifestyles. One of the most common barriers to eating healthy is not having enough time to cook. Well, you spoke up and we listened! So here are 18 Crockpot and Instant Pot recipes that will save you time and keep you sane throughout the week!
If you have time in the morning, then crockpots aka slow cookers are a great way to prep a meal and let it cook while you’re at work.
- Boost your protein intake with Daal
- Add a crunch to your meals with this Vegan Granola recipe
- Smoked Paprika Sweet Potato Chili will convert anyone to loving these spuds
- Meal prep a hearty bowl of steel cut oats with added collagen
- Cozy up your kitchen by cooking a batch of pumpkin spice seedy slow cooker granola
- Made with greek-yogurt this Creamy Leek Potato Soup is healthy and delicious
- Tantalize your taste buds with this Spicy Vindaloo Chicken
- Enjoy this mouth-watering Turkey Tagine Crockpot recipe
- Serve up a side dish up Crockpot Italian Potatoes
If you have just 10-20 minutes to cook when you get home from work, then maybe an Instant pot would be best for you!
- Both kids and adults will love this Cinnamon Pear Chunky Applesauce
- Restore your relationship with bread with this No Knead Whole Wheat Loaf
- Vanilla Spiced Buckwheat Porridge will be your morning motivation
- Brunch comes together in a snap with this Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Family dinners are super simple when you’re serving Vegetarian Lasagna
- A veggie-rich meal hits the table in no time with this Vegetarian Chili recipe