In the last month, Becker’s Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system CIO and chief technology officer moves as well as other executive moves affecting health IT companies and federal agencies.
Editor’s note: The executive moves are listed in the order they were reported on.
1. Noom, a mobile health coaching technology company, tapped ex-Uber Head of Data Aaron Schildkrout to join its board of directors.
2. Allison O’Toole, CEO of Minnesota’s health insurance exchange MNsure, is departing.
3. New York City-based Mount Sinai Health System selected Joel Dudley, PhD, to serve as executive vice president for precision health.
4. The Health Care Cost Institute added former U.S. Chief Technology Officer Aneesh Chopra to its governing board.
5. Nuance Communications, a provider of artificial intelligence-based solutions, named Mark Benjamin CEO.