Author: Brittany Winfrey
You’ve embarked on your Noom journey and are feeling ready to Noomify your eating choices for the long-term. You buy all the healthy foods and start preparing nutrient dense meals. But then you hit an obstacle: your family doesn’t approve. The struggle is real when it comes to finding healthy meals that satisfy picky eaters. While picky eaters can come at all ages, a consistent challenge many Noomers have is finding healthy kid-friendly recipes that the whole family can enjoy. Because who wants to make two separate meals to make everyone happy
To help make the transition easier for the entire family, we’ve compiled some of our favorite family-friendly snacks, mains, and desserts that are both kid- and Noom- approved. Plan for your next family meal or sweet treat with these recipes.
- Vegan PBJ Bread Pudding is a great alternative for those kids that love PBJ sandwiches!
- Baked Egg Cups are easy to make and come with a powerful punch of protein to start the day.
- Banana Oat Pancakes are a breakfast classic filled with whole-grains and fruit to energize your family through the day.
- Cauliflower Nachos are a vegetable-packed spin on a cheesy, crunchy favorite. This recipe is perfect for parties or even as an appetizer.
- Quinoa Pizza Bites are packed with plant-based protein and will satisfy every pizza craving.
- Chicken Quesadillas are a Mexican favorite, packed with lots of fiber and flavor!
- These Zucchini Chips will give you and your family a snack with that satisfying crunch for way less calories than regular potato chips!
- This Cauliflower Smoothie is a sneaky, yet tasty way to get in an extra serving of veggies.
- Snack Bites are nutritious and will give your family the energy they need mid-day.
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese is a healthy twist on a kid favorite dish!
- Steak Bites with Sweet Potatoes come prepared with the perfect bite-sizes for little mouths!
- Ground Turkey and Broccoli Pasta is full of protein, veggies and pasta. A well-rounded meal bound to make the whole family happy!
- Peanut Butter Mousse is a creamy, vegan dessert with just two ingredients. A simple quick treat!
- Try Maple Caramel Popcorn for a healthy take on caramel corn. Did somebody say movie night?
- Mango-Kiwi-Raspberry Pops make for a perfect refreshing summer treat and even packs an extra serving of fruit.
For more inspiration on making your healthy lifestyle journey fun and flavorful, try Noom’s 14-day trial today!