Just in time for Valentine’s Day, this workout screams #RelationshipGoals. Grab your boyfriend, girlfriend, bro, or gal pal and have some (fit) fun before enjoying lots of sweet treats.
Round 1: Alternate
One at a time, you’ll complete the exercise listed. Alternating between person A and person B, the only rest you’ll have is the time it takes for your partner to complete their reps. Once you’ve each done 3 sets of the exercise, move on to the next.
- 3 x 20 squats
- 3 x 20 pushups
- 3 x 20 sit ups
Round 2: Partner Up
Complete this circuit 3 times through.
- 1 minute wheelbarrow crawl (30 seconds each)
- 1 minute leap frog jumps (alternating)
- 1 minute leg throws (30 seconds each)
- 1 minute jump burpees (alternating)
- 1 minute partner drags (30 seconds each)
Round 3: Compete
Nothing spells L-O-V-E like a little friendly competition. Whoever hold the move the longest wins the round. You ready?
- Round A: Wall sit for time
- Round B: Plank for time
- Round C: Glute bridge for time