Happy National Pi day! We know what you’re thinking- you spelled pie wrong! But today is March 14th (or 3.14 aka Pi), the day we get to celebrate the mathematical constant known as Pi! What better way to kick off a celebration than with Pie!
Feast your eyes on these healthy takes of some of our favorites. Don’t see yours on the list? Share in the comments below what your favorite pie is!
- Nut butter lovers! You’ll love enjoying your healthy fats in this Almond Butter Pie
- Sink your teeth into this rich and indulgent (but healthy!) Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!
- For our grain free friends we picked out this Chocolate Avocado Pie recipe
- Leave the oven off for this No-Bake Chocolate Silk Pie
- Looking to try something new? Check out this spin on an old classic: Key Lime Pie (No-bake, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- These perfectly portion-controlled Apple Pies are great for both adults and kiddos!
- Fresh berries make this Blueberry Pie a dream for a summertime dessert
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie is a great way to sneak in an extra serving of veggies 😉
- Love peach pie and want to be mindful of portion size? Try Healthy Peach Pie (in a jar!)
- If you’re looking for something a little less sweet, this tart Paleo Lemon Curd Pie will hit the spot!
Light N’ Fluffy:
- The sweetness from the banana in this Banana Cream Pie is sure to curb a sweet tooth
- When life gives you lemons, make Lemon Meringue Pie
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie is good any time of the year!
- Coconut Cream Pie gets a healthy makeover with Light Coconut Cream Pie
- Strawberry Chiffon Pie is lighter than air and a great choice for something low-fat but flavorful
- Don’t hesitate to get savory on Pi Day with this delicious Chicken Pot Pie
- Mini Sriracha Chicken Pot Pies are literally a handful of sweet n’ spicy happiness
- Can’t forget about the Pizza Pies out there! Check out this Homemade Cauliflower Crust to change up your pizza crust and add fiber!
- Get in those greens with Greek Greens and Sweet Onion Pie
- Stop what you’re doing and go make this Savory Sweet Potato Pie with fresh rosemary