Did you know that the average person reports gaining 5 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Year?
Don’t sweat it — we’ve put together tasty and healthy appetizers, main courses, sides, and desserts to help you stay on track this Thanksgiving!
The main event
- Gobble up this herby turkey
- Bake a butternut squash and parsnip lasagna
- Serve up some salmon for a savory treat
On the sideline
- Get carrot-ed away to warmer weather with Morrocan spiced carrots
- (Green) bean on the watch for this combo
- Feel the hustle and brussel of this side
For the fixin’
- Cauliflower these faux-totes
- Add some greens to your stuffing
- Mix and mash some sweet taters
- This sauce is sweet at (cran)berry nice
A sweet victory
- Serve up a crustless pumpkin pie
- Lighten up a traditional apple crumble
- Turn off the over and make this festive no-bake custard
Want more? Get access to thousands of healthy recipes with Noom’s Healthy Weight course!