Digital therapeutics, a subset of digital health, is a health discipline and treatment option that utilizes a digital and often online health technology to treat a medical or psychological condition. The treatment relies on behavioral and lifestyle changes usually spurred by a collection of digital impetuses. Because of the digital nature of the methodology, data can be collected and analyzed as both a progress report and a preventative measure..
Top Leading Companies are Proteus Digital Health, Inc., Omada Health, Inc., Welldoc, Inc., Livongo Health, Noom Inc., Ginger.Io, Inc., Propeller Health, 2morrow Inc., Canary Health Inc., Mango Health Inc.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the Digital Therapeutics market with description of market sizing and growth, segmentation of market by products & services and major markets, top market players etc. The report recapitulates the factors that will be responsible for the growth in the market in the forecasted period.
Essential points covered in Global Digital Therapeutics Market 2018 Research are:-
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global Digital Therapeutics market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Digital Therapeutics market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Digital Therapeutics market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Digital Therapeutics market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Digital Therapeutics market?