1. Make sure that you have installed Noom
2. Open the Noom app
3. Click on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
4. Select Settings
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and go to Apps & Devices
6. Select Connect additional devices
7. Select and connect to iHealth
8. Sign in to iHealth using your account information
9. If you have done this correctly you will see a confirmation message at the top of the page, indicating that you have successfully connected to the device.
Once you’ve completed these steps, use the iHealth Gluco-Smart app to log your blood glucose data, and your data will automatically show in Noom.