Ok, so your steps are not syncing. Let’s try the following:
First, can you please make sure that you haven’t lost your fitness tracker as your step source in Noom. To do that, open Noom, go to Settings > Apps & Devices > Choose Steps Data Source and make sure your fitness tracker is selected.
If it’s not, please select it and then check if your steps are now tracking.
However, if it is selected, and you’re still not getting steps, please follow our steps below:
First, please make sure your steps shown on your fitness tracker matches the same amount of steps in your fitness tracker’s app. Once you’ve confirmed this, then make sure the amount of steps in your fitness tracker’s app, matches the same amount of steps on your fitness tracker’s cloud account. So, for example, if you have a Fitbit, Garmin, etc. make sure your steps match on fitbit.com, connect.garmin.com, etc. match as well. If they do not match, ensure you have internet access and that Bluetooth is turned on on your Android device. Also make sure you have the latest version of your fitness tracker’s app and have set it up per the manufacturer’s instructions. Additionally, please ensure any “All day sync” option is enabled inside its app.
Next, please make sure you don’t have Noom Walk Pedometer installed. To check this, go to your Apps list on your device and look for that app listed. If so, please uninstall it. It is known to cause problems with the Noom app since Noom Walk is outdated.
Then, head back to the Google Play Store and make sure you have the most updated version of Noom: Health & Weight. Tap the “Update” button if it’s there. If not, then you already have the most recent version.
Next, please disconnect all sources from the Noom app by doing the following:
1. Go to Noom > Settings > Apps & Devices > Connect Additional Devices and tap Disconnect on any apps there, if connected
2. Go to Noom > Settings > Apps & Devices > Choose Steps Data Source and select Noom Pedometer
3. If applicable, go to Noom > Settings > Apps & Devices > S Health > S Health Settings button > toggle it to Off
4. Go to Noom > Settings > Apps & Devices > Google Fit and uncheck the box, if it’s checked
Restart your Android device and reopen Noom.
Finally, reconnect your fitness tracker:
1. Go to Settings > Apps & Devices > Connect Additional Devices and tap Connect beside your fitness tracker
2. Log into your account when prompted and select all the checkboxes to enable all permissions if it asks
3. Tap Allow.
4. Finally, go to Settings > Apps & Devices > Choose Steps Data Source and select your fitness tracker
Please know that once the fitness tracker is linked to Noom, the steps do not sync in real time. It can take up to several hours for the steps to show in Noom.
Test it out and let us know if your issue persists.
*Note: Please know this will not correct any previous days. Any missed or wrong steps on days that have already passed cannot be changed or manually added. We apologize for the disappointment.