A Unique Program ID is a random combination of letters and numbers anywhere from 8 to 15 digits long.
UPIDs are distributed under the following circumstances:
• Upon purchase receipt of a Structured Program.
• If your healthcare provider or insurance company is participating in a Noom program.
If you have not received a UPID from your insurance company or healthcare provider, it means they are not participating in the Noom program.
• Your UPID can only be used once.
• A UPID is not required to create a new, free Noom account or log into your existing Noom account.
• If this is your first time signing up, you can create an account with your email address, Facebook, Apple ID, or Google+ ID.
• If you already have an account, log in by selecting the “Already a member? Login here” button on the Noom home screen and enter your login credentials.
If you forgot your password, not a problem! You can reset it using this link.