- Make sure that you have Noom installed
- Open the Noom app
- Click on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Select Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and go to Apps & Devices
- Select Connect additional devices
- Select and connect to iHealth
- Sign into iHealth using your account information
- You should see a confirmation message at the top of the page indicating that you have successfully connected to the device.
Once you’ve completed these steps, use the iHealth Gluco-Smart app to log your blood glucose data, and your data will automatically show up in Noom.
You can find more instructions for using the iHealth Gluco-Smart app here.