Noom syncs with a wide range of health and fitness apps!
Please keep in mind that Noom only syncs step, weight, blood pressure and blood glucose data. If the app you’re syncing Noom with only tracks step data (not weight, blood pressure, or blood glucose), the step data will show up in Noom but blood pressure data recorded in Noom won’t show up in the other app.
Here’s our list:
- In order to sync to and from Noom, data values don’t have to come from an actual device. Manually entered weight, step, blood pressure and blood glucose data will get synced.
- Deleting a reading on a third party device or app doesn’t delete it on Noom (e.g., deletions don’t propagate).
- There can be a time delay in data propagating for a third party to Noom. In some cases it can be as fast as 5 minutes; in other cases it can be an hour or more. Most of this delay is imposed by the third party and not b/c of Noom.
1. Open the Noom app.
2. Tap the icon in the upper left corner.
3. Select ‘Settings’.
4. Scroll down to ‘Apps & Devices’.
5. Select ‘Connect additional devices’.
6. You’ll see a list of apps that you can connect with Noom. Find the app you want to sync and press the ‘Connect’ button to begin.
7. You’ll be prompted to login with your account credentials associated with the other app.
8. Once you’ve logged in, approve any permissions it asks for, if prompted. Note: Your options available will vary depending on the app you’re linking.
9. You’ll see that your other app is now connected with Noom in the list of available apps.
10. If you’d like to sync steps from this other app, tap “Done”, and tap “Yes” to “Did you just connect a device”.
11. Find and select the other app that you’d like to pull steps data from the list.
12. In order for Noom to pull steps data, make sure that your wearable’s associated app is showing the most up-to-date values.
13. Once you’ve confirmed the proper values are appearing in the other app, you’ll see the steps data within a few minutes.
Note: Syncing takes a bit of time since Noom’s servers are constantly getting in touch with servers from other apps. We’re sorry for any delay and thanks for your patience!