With every change of the season comes lot of new delicious (and nutritious!) foods. At Noom, we love eating seasonally!
Not only will you find the most concentrated dose of vitamins and minerals in fresh produce when they’re in season, but you’ll also save some money buying foods when they’re most abundant.
Today we’re swinging into spring and sharing our 10 favorite seasonal foods to look forward to this spring along with a little recipe inspiration!
- Savor a piece of Fresh Apricot Glazed Chicken
- Make a sweet Arugula Salad with Grilled Apricots and Pistachios
- Whip up this easy peasy Creamy Chilled Avocado and Spring Pea Soup with Artichoke
- Please crowds with a healthy Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Start your day off right with Asparagus and Shitakii Mushroom Egg Cups
- Serve up a side of Lemon Ginger Asparagus with Toasted Almonds
- Get creative with Easy Mediterranean Collard Wraps
- Chill out with a Black-Eyed Pea & Collard Green Chilli
- Enjoy an exotic combo with Carribbean Pulled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Spoon this Simple & Sweet Mango Chia Pudding
- Savor the flavor of these Veggie Lasagna Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Go meatless with a Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burger
Unlock more inspiration with thousands of healthy recipes in Noom’s Healthy Weight Course!