Noom syncs with a wide range of health and fitness apps!
Please keep in mind that Noom only syncs step, weight, blood pressure and blood glucose data. If the app you’re syncing Noom with only tracks step data (not weight, blood pressure, or blood glucose), the step data will show up in Noom but blood pressure data recorded in Noom won’t show up in the other app.
Here’s our list:
- In order to sync to and from Noom, data values don’t have to come from an actual device. Manually entered weight, step, blood pressure and blood glucose data will get synced.
- Deleting a reading on a third party device or app doesn’t delete it on Noom (e.g., deletions don’t propogate).
- There can be a time delay in data propogating for a third party to Noom. In same cases it can be as fast as 5 minutes; in other cases it can be an hour or more. Most of this delay is imposed by the third party and not b/c of Noom.
1. Open the Noom app.
2. Tap the icon in the upper left corner.
3. Select ‘Settings’ .
4. Select ‘Apps & Devices.
5. You’ll see a list of apps that you can connect with Noom. Find the app you want to sync and select the radio button to begin.
6. You’ll be prompted to login with your account credentials associated with the other app.
7. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see that your other app is now connected with Noom in the list of available apps.
8. Tap the Back button on your device, and you’ll see your step source selected in the step source list. And that’s it!
Some tips: In order for Noom to pull steps data, make sure that your wearable’s associated cloud account is showing the most up-to-date values.
Once you’ve confirmed the proper values are appearing on your device’s cloud account, you’ll see the steps data within a few minutes.
Note: Syncing takes a bit of time since Noom’s servers are constantly getting in touch with servers from other apps. We’re sorry for any delay and thanks for your patience!